Hello guys Once again I am posting another tutorial because most of the people were asking me how to hack zynga poker personally I don't know how to play poker but for the sake of my Fans :D I have gone to that shit and tried to unmap it and guess what ?

It has some shit ass problems in it by which it can be easily unmapped. or hacked
.
My Guide to 50K/Min Without Playing

So you are out of Money And You Need Some Chips.

This wil take you only 1 Minute

1-Click This Link 10 Times
http://apps.facebook.com/texas_holdem/invite_gift_claim.php?gift_send=256%3A1%3A100467657585&invGift=256&specialGift=miss&src_track_str=Poker+%25CLIENT_SN%25+Lobby+Invite+%25ACTION%25+i%3ASpecialMis ​s%3ALockSendSingle%3A2010-04-02&zysendkey=117d634

[Note]: You Can Do this only once in 24 hours.


COMMENT DOWN HERE AND THANK ME IF YOU LIKED THE GUIDE AND WORKED FOR YOU!

[Edit]
Some people had troubles with the link above.
All u have to do is :
STEP1: SEARCH FOR SOMEONE NAMED 'Poli Sina' ,gO to his profile
STEP2: You will find at the left the same code above.
STEP3:Click it

Hope you will love to know this and please comment if you like it.

Post a Comment

 
Top